(1) If personal data (e.g. name, address, e-mail address) is collected, we undertake to obtain your prior consent. We undertake not to disclose any data to third parties unless you have given your prior consent.
(2) We would like to point out that the transmission of data on the Internet (e.g. via e-mail) can have security gaps. Accordingly, an error-free and trouble-free protection of third party data cannot be fully guaranteed. In this regard, our liability is excluded.
(3) Third parties are not entitled to use contact data for commercial activities, provided that the provider has given prior written consent to the persons concerned.
(4) You have the right at any time to receive from Harmony Care complete and free information about the data concerning you.
(5) Furthermore, there is a right to rectification/deletion of data/restriction of processing for the user.